Are you interested in becoming a Nail Technician, Make up Artist or Beauty Therapist? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
We offer a range of Beauty and Holistic Therapy courses that will prepare you for a career in your chosen field. Set within our purpose-built modern salons, all courses cover theoretical and practical aspects of training, and progression routes are available to further develop skills in specific aspects of the industry.
So whether its learning how to plan and create nail art designs or learning how administer different body massage treatments, our range of qualifications will help you acquire the skills and knowledge,to achieve success in the Holistic and Beauty Therapy Industry. We also offer Apprenticeships in Beauty Therapy, which allow you to gain a foundation in advanced practical skills whilst earning a wage and a recognised qualification.
If you are thinking about doing a Beauty Therapy Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Beauty Therapy courses:
- College Certificate - Advanced Massage
- College Certificate - Airbrush Make-Up
- College Certificate - Baby Massage
- College Certificate - Bamboo Massage
- College Certificate - Basic Make-Up
- College Certificate - Pre-Blended Aromatherapy
- Level 1 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauticians
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Evening)
- Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage (Evening)
- Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage (Evening)
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (Evening)
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
- Level 4 Spa and Salon Management